Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material/Material Type in Material Authorization group for QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am unable to find out the Material or the Material Type that is linked with a material authorization group (QMATAUTH).

Do we have a table where I can find the Material Types or the Materials contained in each material Authorization Group (Q_MATERIAL -> QMATAUTH).

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in tables TMBG and T134 .

Regards,

Manisha

0 Kudos

Hi Manisha,

TMBG is showing no Data and I dont think it is for this purpose. T134 is for Material Groups in MM. Material Groups for Material Master and Material Groups for QM are different. I want to find out the material/material types in Material Group for QM, the authorization field for which is QMATAUTH.

FYI these groups can be seen in table V_TQ01B. Please tell me where can I can data on whats inside these Groups?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I am unable to find out the Material or the Material Type that is linked with a material authorization group (QMATAUTH).

>

> Do we have a table where I can find the Material Types or the Materials contained in each material Authorization Group (Q_MATERIAL -> QMATAUTH).

You can get teh details on QM authorization group through table TQ01D. YOu can go through the following post for list of QM tables and tcodes.

Thanks.

Anjan

0 Kudos

Hi Anjan,

TQ01D is just for viewing the Material Auth groups. I have to find out the Material or Material Types taht constitute a Material Auth group for QM.

Thanks!

0 Kudos

Hi Rasheed

Please check the following forum. Probabely this should answer your question.

Thanks.

Anjan

Edited by: anjanpandey on Jun 2, 2010 1:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rasheed,

Check table MARC (field QMATA)

Regards,

Sanju