Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

all users can use spro after upgrade to ecc6

Former Member
0 Kudos

after upgrade from ecc5 to ecc6,

why all of the users can use spro?

First, I think it is SAP_NEW profile, because I give it to all users. then I revoke the profile from all users.

but they can still use spro.

Could you give me some advices?

thanks a lot.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to find out how the access is coming from SUIM with various avaialble options there like Users, Roles, Authorizations etc...

Regards,

Sharath

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to find out how the access is coming from SUIM with various avaialble options there like Users, Roles, Authorizations etc...

Regards,

Sharath

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what exactly do you mean by using SPRO? If executing transaction SPRO then you can search which roles or users have access to transaction SPRO using reports from SUIM. You can also user ST01 trace to see what authorization checks SAP perform. Check also SU24 if authorization check S_TCODE is turned off.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your help.

I get the answer.

one of our roles have an authorization object:"S_TCODE",and it`s value is "*", so the users can use all tcodes.

Maybe, I make a mistake when changing this role. I manully add this object to this role and give the value:"*".

thanks again.