cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training classes for webdynpro?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

does anyone know, if or when SAP education will offer training classes for WebDynpro?

I was looking for it on the Market Place, but could not find anything.

Thanks,

Patricia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gregory_hawkins1
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Patricia,

Unfortunately, the formalized training for Web Dynpro is still in the beta stages. I was one of the instructors at the first session of RDWAS2 (which focuses on development within the Web Application Server 6.40 including heavy Web Dynpro content) that had external customers in attendance just last week. The class was still in "Beta" mode and not open to the general public. There is a bit of tweaking still to do on the content, but I expect you will see a general scheduling of the course in the near future. (Formalized training can lag a general customer release by up to 6 months, but I think this one will be out more quickly.)

Hope this helps,

--Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

I would like to know about any formalized training on Web Dynpro if it is available now. Kindly also let me know the price and duration of the training. I 'm currently based in Copenhagen, Denmark. SAP Denmark has an office here. Any mail ids or contact numbers would greatly help.

Thanks,

Paresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am also interested to know whether the training classes are available to the general public yet. I am based in Melbourne, Australia.

Cheers,

Valerie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there's a course called TJA311 Java Web Dynpro (Basics & Integration), see link https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/~form/ehandler?_APP=00200682500000001337&_EVENT=DISPLAY&COURSE=TJA311 for details.

-Mikko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info!

Cheers,

Valerie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Valerie,

some points perhaps for me too?

-Mikko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mikko,

From the Contributor Recognition Program FAQ, it looks like only the Author or Poster of a thread can reward points to the replies. Unfortunately I cannot reward points (and the little star is not active next to your post) for your post.

I hope the above is not too confusing.

Valerie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Uh..sorry..I just quickly read through and thought you were the original author.

So nevermind my request

-Mikko

Answers (0)