cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany billing for marketing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have stuck up with one process, can anybody have the idea how to map in SAP. I explain the scenarion below :

(1) There are two company code in one clent. Lets say Copmany A and B

(2) Company B does the marketing for company A

(3) When company A sales a product to End customer, they give the marketing charge to B

(4) Sales order, delivery and billing all are done in companyA.

(5) My problem is how company B will receive the marketing charge from A. How the payble for B will be generated in A AND How the receivable will be geneared in A and how will B receive the payment from A.Pl keep in mind thet everything transaction and document with end customer will be created in A. B only receive the marketing charge from B.

Can you please help me out ?

Regards,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I think in pricing procedure you need to put one "-" condition type for company B marketing charges.

And accordingly you need to assign GL account for B Marketing charges in A company code pricing procedure.

Try this and let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Ratish Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratish,

Thanks for the suggestion. I think it might not solve our purpose. In this case what will hapeen, the amount will be acrrued to a G/L account. There will not be any payble will be generated in company A in the name of company B. And also Company B will not come to know that how much amount they have to receive. I want a payble should be generated in company A as and when company A delivers the product to or bills to the end customer and also a receivable should get generated in B. Then we will be able to close the cycle. If you have any other suggestion that may help us.

Regards,

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you have to go for a work around.

Treat company code B as vendor with a new partner function, include this partner function in header of the sales orders.

To calculate commission, add a new static condition type in the pricing procedure.

Then, you have to create a Z report to capture the commission amount over a period of time from that report you have to automate to create a Credit memo request to give a cedit memo or you can directly trigger for payment.

Regards,

S.Balaji.

Since we are treating co.B a vendor, you can trigger for payment advice.

Edited by: spbalaji on Jun 3, 2010 8:41 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

has anybody come across the above scenarion? how you have done in SAP?

Regards,

Manish