cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI for Consingment order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The user is trying to create a Goods Issue wrt a Consingment order, and the system generates an error M7021 : Deficit of customerSt unr. prev 198,800 lb: .This is batch managed . I did check MMBE and there is unrestricted stock for the required quantity posted under the customer stock / batch.

Has anyone faced this issue ?

Thanks,

Jagruti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagruti,

Consignment process works such:

1. consignment fill up SO

- movement type 631

2. consignment issue SO

- movement type 633

During SO creation I believe system pop up message saying that stock not enough to create SO but this is just an warning message whereby you may ignore it & able to create SO. Material movement only effective upon PGI in outbound delivery. U will get error message as you said if material is not sufficient enough against batch as stated in PGI. Pls ensure stock in batch is sufficient enough to cater for PGI. Hope this could help youo. TQ

rgds,

nanthakumar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This was sorted out when we realised the user was trying to carru out PGI on a date when sufficient stock was not available. I was able to confirm this through MB5B .

Thanks for all the inputs.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread

[Re: Batch management error|]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

The PGI cannot create wrt consignement order.Please create delivery wrt consignment order,and then do PGI wrt the delivery

Hope that will help you

Regards