cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ship / Deliver Single Line Item from Sales into multiple disassembled parts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All, I have the following logistic situation. A customer buyu2019s one big machine from the plant. This machine represents one item in the salesorder (1 pc) and our production plant issue one piece (= one partnumber) to stock. Unfortunally this system is to big to deliver at once. In fact we use multiple trucks and airplanes for transportation to customer. The problem we are facing is that the salesorder mention 1 piece to deliver but in reality we have to ship e.g. 100 crates with parts in it. For every part we needs a real value for customs declaration also. How to handle this in SAP? We canu2019t ship e.g. 100x 0.01 pieces a system? Has any body had a similar scenario and how did you resolve it ? Any input will be greatly appreciated. regards, Dipankar Biswas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dipankar

This is a classic BOM situation.

Create a BOM for the final product ( Header) with all the components which are separately delivered as items of the BOM. You should let the BOM explode during order creation. You may price and deliver at header level, but print the components in the Shipping documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Dipankar,

i would do it with one main position in the order, that is on the invoice.

The Main position i would invoice directly from the orderan pass it over to the bookkeeping.

Under this Position i wold do several subpositions with an statistic value. These subpositions will be packed in the delivery into hu's. These Positions must have a statistic customs number. I would do a invoice out of the delivery with statistic value for customs only.

the sub - positions have to ve invoiced from the delivery an must habe a value of 0 für the bookkeeping.

hope that hint will help. In a similar way, i do my deliverys out of an invoice-plan.

Hans