cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW7.1 Webdynpro application deployment is failing - any help appreciated!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a simple webdynpro application in the developer studio that reads data from one DOE data object. It's a very simple application which includes both the application and model for the Data object. I can successfully deploy it locally with synced data from the DOE and it correctly displays my data in a table in the Netweaver Mobile Client. But when I reinstall the client, upload the SDA to the DOE using sdoe_upload_archive, change the state of the MCD to 'successfully tested' and assign it to my device in the portal, it doesn't deploy correctly. After synching, the client recognizes that an application has been deployed by showing the application window but with an empty window. When I click on the link to process the inbox, nothing happens. The log in C:\Program Files\SAP\SAP Netweaver Mobile Client\log gives error message : u201CNo MBO type found for GUID 005056A176071DEEB7B2516C73B8A124u201D followed by u201CNo archive found for workappu201D (name of my ap). I know that the GUID Is for the ARCHIVE DO in SAP Netweaver SWCV (and in table SMMW_HDR). I tried modifying the MCD.XML to add the following tag:

<mbo_dependencies SWCV_NAME='005056A176071DEF999FFA335658C430'>

<dependency>

<mbo_name>ZWC</mbo_name>

<mbo_transguid>005056A176071DEF99A0057F5ACA6430</mbo_transguid>

</dependency>

</mbo_dependencies>

thinking that maybe it wasn't finding the DO containing my data but this did not remove the error.

I've debugged practically all of the code in classes CL_MMW_BYTE_STREAM_HANDLER and CL_SMMW_DISTRIBUTE_MCD and I've looked at the messages created in the portal and can validate that a message is created for my application.

I have run out of ideas and any help would be appreciated. Is there something else I need to add to my mcd.xml file?

Thank you kindly,

Sean

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

This error is very common, it happens when you make a modification on the data objects and have not done a reimport of these objects in your code whenever you do some modification on the data objects you must do a reimport of data objects from the project in the NWDS and then you upload to the server application with this change.

I really was very useful smmw_hdr table to see this type of error.

To verify which are the ids of the MBO can see it in the file under the node mbo_dependencies mcd.xml in service proyect

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response. I did a reimport of the model and rebuilt the application, uploaded to DOE and redeployed but I have the same issue. In any event, I had not changed the data object or dist.rule since first importing it to the application.

Any other ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to a clean up of the project from Project menu and then right click the application component and do a DC build and try deploying then.

Regards,

Deepika.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As mentioned above, after cleanup of the project, rebuild the whole project, then build the DC and deploy.

Regards,

Suma