Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMS alert for - IDOC interface error

nanda_kumar21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I need to configure a CCMS alert for IDOC interface errors.

Now i already configured the CCMs agents, created auto reqaction methods.

In RZ20, under ALE/EDI ED1(030) Log.sys ED1CLNT030, i see

1.SAP: All IDocs 7 days

2.SAP: All/ 1 hour waited

3.SAP: sample material mast

Pls explain me what does each of them do?

which one should i select so that the PI admin will recieve mails for IDOC interface errors.

Thanks

Nanda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This should be as follows:

1.SAP: All IDocs 7 days -The number of IDocs, open change pointers or entries in the tRFC queue for 7 days- If red, then there should be some error idocs in the queue.Status Attribute

2.SAP: All/ 1 hour waited - The number of IDocs, open change pointers or entries in the tRFC queue for last 1 hour in status waiting- If red, then there should be some error idocs in the queue.

3.SAP: sample material mast- Pretty not sure. should be of similar criteria.

You can select the first and second one for autoreaction method. but depends on the scenario.

But please not that, inside each of these MTEs there are lot of monitoring objects. Please choose the correct MTE's monitoring object and assign the autoreaction, for example.:

SAP: All IDocs 7 days->Inbound IDoc SAP: All IDocs 7 day->Inbound: Error in IDoc interface. This should be the correct MTE for the error on interface.

These elements have performace attributes to finetune the thresholds.

Hope this helps.

Revert for any issues.

Regards.

Edited by: jagadheeshan govindasamy on Jun 1, 2010 6:42 PM

nanda_kumar21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda Kumar,

I Hope your Queries are Answered. If yes, I would suggest you to close the Thread as Answered to aid others.

Regards,

Jagan

nanda_kumar21
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi jagadheesan,

Now i get an CCMS alert email for IDOC interface errors, but the idoc number is not mentioned.

Can you please tell me how to configure so that i get an email with the idoc no.

Thanks

Nanda

Answers (0)