cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong values in the cube S001.

Former Member
0 Kudos

good morning people,

we are with the ecc 6.0 installed almost 01 years, the analysis made in the reports that use the standard cube S001, are with with wrong values. This problem does not happen with all materials in a given month, it appears as if the quantity to be addressed in pending orders, but referring to VA05 or VA05N shows nothing pending.

Being a standard table is not my IT team can not change it, someone already went through this problem, how did you solve it.

Since will thank you.

Jefferson Souza

Multilab Ind e Com Prod Farmaco Ltda

Brazil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jefferson

Can you elaborate a bit more? When you say cube S001, I think you mean Infostructure S001 which is part of Sales Information System (SIS) reporting. What key figures are showing wrong? Is it open orders quantity/value? Are VA05 or VA05N showing correct values?

Check if you are using any formulas for updates- T code MC26- I doubt it becasue it is a standard table. If they are using custom formulas, may be they are the culprit.

Sometimes document status is not updated and so VA05, VA05N may not be correct. Run reports SDVBUV00, SDVBUK00 and RVV05IVB. Use OSS notes 106567, 128947 for tips before running the reports.