cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Country of of origin : batch management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I would like to now how i can manag automaticaly the country of origine field the batch.

Thaks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has any recommendation.

I have a customer batch requirement that states, "Delivery note must only have batches from the same country of origin. No mixed origin batches"

I am using automative batch determination. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to configur this? They batches can be from any origin as long as its only one. The entire quantity for the delivery note must be supported from only one country of origin.

thank you in advance!!

Cheryl

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In material master you can see forign trade import country of origin.Maintain country in this field ,while creting batch it will populate automatically in batch master.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> In material master you can see forign trade import country of origin.Maintain country in this field ,while creting batch it will populate automatically in batch master.

no it does not.

from the Batch FAQ OSS note 619913

How can batch master data be valuated in goods movement?

Answer:

Basically, only certain batch master fields can be changed within inventory management. Those fields are: date of manufacture, date of expiry, last goods receipt date, next inspection date, external batch number, batch vendor.

Those data are set (partially automatically) depending on the customizing settings and business-operational processes.

Further batch data such as country of origin, region of origin, and freely available date fields can be changed in user exits only.

To newly create a batch in goods movement, use exit EXIT_SAPMM07M_003.

If Transaction MIGO is used, the exits EXIT_SAPLV01Z_011 through _014 are processed as well when the 'classification' button is pressed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi all

> I would like to now how i can manag automaticaly the country of origine field the batch.

>

> Thaks a lot

Please check these answered links:

Edited by: Afshad Irani on Jun 1, 2010 7:50 PM