cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating the Inspection plan by T.C QP01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

In QP01, When i am trying to create a inspection plan system throwing the error message "The inspection plan identifier exists already. Enter another."

Message no. QP054

But in QP02, When i checked for that material, Plant, Group Number, Group counter, Usage, Status, i didn't find the entry over there.

Actually my requirement is to create a inspection plan for a material and plant combination with speicfic Usage as 61(customer requirement and status 4) but when i am trying to create that system throwing the error message explained above.

Thanks and Regards,

Jitendra Chauhan.

Edited by: jitendra chauhan on Jun 1, 2010 4:28 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Simplest thing is go to

MAPL table & check whether plan is exists.If someone has already created & deleted plan then it remains in table.

Then you can also check PLKO table with reference to group counter.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am closing this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked group counter?You can add counters for same group.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jitendra

If you want to use the same group counter dont use QP01, use QP02, only then you can enter.

You have to use the material assignement functionality to assign the same group counter to one material

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Thanks for your valuable answers.

I checked in table MAPL, for a particular material, Plant, Group Number and Group Counter, there is no entry.

Where as in table PLKO, for a particular Group Number and Group Counter, entry is there. Actually this Inspection Plan Group Number and Group Counter is assigned to multiple materials through Material Assignment. If i delete the entry for this in table PLKO, than for all rest of the materials also entry will be deleted.

Hence how to resolve this?

Actually for other material number, same plant, same group number and same group counter, entry exist. So can i simply go in the inspection plan of other material,same plant,same group number,same group counter and than inside the material assignment to assign the required material code, plant and the group counter number?

Looking ahead for valuable inputs from the genius.

Thanks and Regards,

Jitendra

Edited by: jitendra chauhan on Jun 2, 2010 8:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to QP01-->enter external group number like say "test" ,Enter valid date --->this will create the inspection plan with new group & group counter as 1.

This is only solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sujit,

Thaks for your quick response.

According the requirement, for a particular material and plant combination, there are multiple inspection plan with various group counters. Hence user creates all the inspection plans for a particular material and plant combination with same Group Number.

Hence client requirement is to have same group number as other inspection plan of same maerial and plant having with differnt group counter.

The way suggested i discussed above, is it wrong?

Thanks and Regards

Jitendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then only way left is keep same group & material combination but change gr Counter like 99 etc.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It sounds like you are creating separate plans for each plant/material? Why? Is there a business reason for this?

Plans can be shared across plants so you only need one plan for given group of materials.

FF

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't enter in the group number. Let the system assign a new one for you. If you need it in a particular goup, you first need to check the exisitng groups and use a number one higher.

Sometimes, when working with creating inspection plans, the system will defautl in a group number from a previously looked at inspection plan. So make sure there is no group counter in any fields when creating a new plan in an exisiting group. That way the system will assign a new group counter.

FF