Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

field PERNR in BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

former_member480606
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to post a FI document with the standard function BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST. My goal is

to post the document with the field PERNR (Personal number) but I don't find this field in any tables

of the precedent BAPI.

Looking for the field PERNR inside the BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST I found it in a structure GS_ACCIT but this doesn't help me to reach my goals.

Does anybody know help me?

thank you

Gino

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Fill the PERNR details in the structure EXTENSION1. Implement the BTE "RWBAPI01" to read the data from this structure and

update the same in IT_ACCIT.

Regards

Vinod

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST please check the line 62, there is call for customer function, you need to add an config entry for that OPEN_FI..... and then it will work for you.

perform call_customer_function

tables extension1.

Please let me know if you need more details. Thanks.

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

My suggestion would be to enter the document manually via FB01. If you are able to enter the PERNR and save the document, then let us know in which BSEG field it is there. Then it will be easier to find. Also, let us know what posting key you use for the lineitem that has PERNR.

Salai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Since PERNR ( Personnel number ) is employee specific. May be you need to use any of the following bapis to post the accounting document. The GL item structures of these bapis have personnel number.

BAPI_ACC_EMPLOYEE_PAY_POST

BAPI_ACC_EMPLOYEE_EXP_POST

BAPI_ACC_EMPLOYEE_REC_POST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Fill the PERNR details in the structure EXTENSION1. Implement the BTE "RWBAPI01" to read the data from this structure and

update the same in IT_ACCIT.

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

Thanks all. I just implemented the same in my project. with the help of this and following link.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/Business+Transaction+Event+-+RWBAPI01+-+For+Accounting+Doc...

0 Kudos

thanks all, this post was quite helpful. specially vinod's post was quite helpful