cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM7 - conversion from planned to production order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After upgrade from SAP APO 3.0 to SCM 7 weu2019ve got following error. The message occurs during conversion from planned to production order.

-

No business event has been defined

Message no. /SAPAPO/RRP_ATP001

Diagnosis

You want to execute an ATP check for an order (planned order, production order or stock transport requisition).

No business event exists for checking the order in Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling.

System Response

The system does not execute the ATP check.

Procedure

In the customizing for Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling under Maintain Global Parameters and Defaults, enter a business event for checking the relevant order type.

-

Under u201EMaintain Global Parameters and Default u201C tab u201CExecuteu201D weu2019ve set

Conversion Rule : SAP001 - Standard (ATP + BadI)

Bud we donu2019t know how to set up following parameters, which we donu2019t find in SAP APO 3

Result of Planned Order Check:

Result of Production Order Check:

Correlation Calculat. Mode:

Result for Stock Transfer PReq Check:

Result of Stock Transport Order Check:

Correlation with adjustment based on minimum component

Pls suggest.

Best regards,

Lukas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lukas,

When APO speaks of Business event, it would be similar to the R/3 object 'Checking rule'. These data items should normally match the Checking rules that you are using in R/3. Typically, they would be "PP" for the production items. For STOs, they would be whatever checking rule you have configured in R/3 for STOs. If you don't know what to put in Correlation calculation, just leave it blank.

Make sure you have also configured the Business events in your ATP check. IMG>GATP>General settings>Maintain check instructions.

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your answer.

Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Conversion is working now, but during conversion u201CAPO Product Availability Overviewu201D is displayed. Where can I switch it off?

I havenu2019t found anything in u201CMaintain check instructionu201D for GATP or u201CMaintain Global Parameters and Defaultsu201D for PP/DS.

Thanks

Lukas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Conversion is working now, but during conversion u201CAPO Product Availability Overviewu201D is displayed. Where can I switch it off?

I havenu2019t found anything in u201CMaintain check instructionu201D for GATP or u201CMaintain Global Parameters and Defaultsu201D for PP/DS.

Thanks

Lukas

former_member265407
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same issue, Have you found how to switch off the APO Product Availability Overview when the ATP result is OK.

I would like to have the overview only when I have exception.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Did any one have suggestion for any solution for switching off the APO product availability overview pop up when ATP result is OK ?

I am still looking for the solution for this

Thanks

Nikunj Kharod

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lukas,

In the customizing for Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling under Maintain Global Parameters and Defaults, enter a business event for checking the relevant order type.

Regards,

Tibor