cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition - Allow only one occurence of a condition in procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a pricing procedure for a sales order with a condition ZIP1.

How can I limit the number of occurences of the condition in the procedure to once only, using standard SAP customizing.

Indeed, after entering the condition, I can go to an empty line and enter the condition with a new value.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to Modify the User exit with the help of abaper

And perform a check and issue a warning if the same condition had been detected.

For using the right user exit please go thorugh below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_40b/helpdata/es/14/f62c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

Hope this will help you to resolve your issue

Regards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can not prevent a new line, but you can do the other lines inactive.

There is a customizing - i dont know the english expression - but in german 'Konditionsausschluss' you can do it.

hans

Former Member
0 Kudos

While making a stock transfer (purchase order) by ME21N from supplying plant (Factory) to other plant (depot), if user make mistake & donu2019t put value for Manual condition type ZMRP, system accept & save the order.

Afterwards when he realizes the same or immediately come to know about not putting value & put again, system take that second line entry also & create double entry.

When invoice come then it pick the value from first line & show in negative.

How it is possible to restrict it at order level only to not to allow 0 value entry?

I have tried

At pricing procedure, there ZMRP is required entry.

Condition Type - ZMRP, there is _ No Limitations

We can not put D Not possible to process manually or fix this condition type as then we have to maintain condition record & prices are varies depot to depot & day by day.

This is only has to put manually by user according to the instruction of sales department.

Rgds

Srivastav

+91-9694096833