SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

1)How to create promotion for single store, we can enter site group but there is no field called site,

2)How promotion condition records get created for condition type - KA02, KA03, I know we can activate pricing in WAK5, but how do you know which key cobmination created,

regards

saitish

5 REPLIES 5

former_member431874
Participant
0 Kudos

>

> HI

>

> 1)How to create promotion for single store, we can enter site group but there is no field called site,

> 2)How promotion condition records get created for condition type - KA02, KA03, I know we can activate pricing in WAK5, but how do you know which key cobmination created,

>

> regards

> saitish

1. Create a site group; then, assign the store.

2. When activating a promotion in WAK5, you can specify the level on which the promotion is activated. the key combination depends on the level you specify.

0 Kudos

Hi

Suppose If customer has 1000 stores, do u need to create 1000 site groups for each store, is that your answer.

please clarify

regards

Satish

0 Kudos

>

> Hi

>

> Suppose If customer has 1000 stores, do u need to create 1000 site groups for each store, is that your answer.

>

> please clarify

>

> regards

> Satish

well.. i didn't think that your customer would have that much stores.

if that is the case, there might be a better way. during promotional price activation, there's a button "Site Data" at the area below. here, you can specify the promotional price for each site for each article in the site group(s) maintained in the promotion.

doing this, you don't need to create 1 site group for each store.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to create promotions for wholesale.

do you know if I have to create the wholesales as sites or can be directly assigned to the promotions as customers?

thank you,

Leire

0 Kudos

Hi Check the following for Wholesale promotions

Two promotion types have been created for wholesale promotions. The main difference between the two is the value in the 'Price Activation Type' field. The first wholesale promotion type has been set to u20183u2019 (for a price list), whereas the second promotion type has been set to u20184u2019 (for a distribution chain). All other settings are identical

Wholesale-specific promotion types are created to take account of special features and restrictions in comparison to the retail sectoru2019s promotion types. For wholesale promotions for example, only sales conditions are created, no purchase price determination takes place in the promotion, and no control parameters are required for the allocation table, listing, etc

regards

Satish