Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object link in PM Maintainence order

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We want to add the DMS to PM Maintainence order in Transaction IW31 / IW32.

In that transaction there is no tab for DMS document attachment. When I see in DC10 that object is not defined for that doc. type. Can we take AFKO as object. What will be screen no.

When I go for new entries I couldn't find AFKO object. But I found the same in TCLO table.

If I need to create new objects, module pools SAPLCV130 and SAPLCV140 and function module OBJECT_CHECK_XXXX (XXXX = object name).

This way I can able to attach documents.

For bringing the DMS screen in PM Maintainence order, what needs to be done.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

As you know SAP DMS standard functionality is not supporting for the object PM Maintenance Order.

Equipement master and functionallocation it supports. Now if you want to add this as object, Check in SE80 screen exits where there is no screen for the said object.

You need to do z-development for the same with help of abap programer.Then you will be able to see PM maintenace order as well as you need to bring the DMS screen with required fileds in Maintenance order screen.

I hope this will resolve the query.

Regards,

Ravindra

former_member219170
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra,

Thanx for the info. I am proposing that they can attach the original in Equipment master. In PM Maintainence order they we have field for Equipment master, from there they can view original attachment.

Still if they require we will go for development.

Regards,

Sai Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Yes you are on the right track. and the your propsal is also the one of the best pracice in SAP. Still if client not agree then go for development. Using standard objects is always a best practice.

If any help requires don;t hesitate to write me back.

BR,

Ravindra

Answers (0)