SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing triggers basic process EXPUSAGE for deregulation contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

When i run billing transaction EA00 for a deregulated contract having payment class, the standard code tries to find the data exchange EXPUSAGE and inside the code when it calls datex basic process, it does not fill in the third party SP and hence errors out.

This then later on does not insert entry into table ECROSSREFNO which is required during invoicing.

It is mandatory to have a data exchange definition maintained for the Invoicing Service Provider using basic process EXPUSAGE. The reason i am asking this is because standard help for aggregate invoicing does not tell us about maintaining data exchange for EXPUSAGE but tells us to have exchange for data exchange process INV_OUT.

Is there some thing which i am missing.

Please find the parameters of my SPA.

SPA Type INVPAYIO

Parameters Parameter Value Parameter Name

Invoicing SP X Active

Payment Class 0001 Residential

Bank Payment Method B Sole Provider

Payment Frequency Z001 Retailer - Due 10 business days

Grp Char Aggr CA 10 Group Retailer

Bill Issue 2 Send Aggregated Bills with Detailed Statement

CA Aggr Bill Posting <Retailer CA Number> <CA Name>

Clrg Acct Aggr/Payment Distrib <Bank Clearing Acct> <Bank Clearing Acct>

Post Dist Lot X Active

Algorithm ID Z001 Check Algorithm

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

alexander_breuer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you don't want to use EXPUSAGE you can use the BAdI ISU_IDE_DATEXCONNECT and ISU_IDE_DATEXCONN002 to prevent the data exchange. The table ECROSSREFNO is filled in the most cases during the invoicing process (EA19).

Best regards,

Alexander

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

alexander_breuer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you don't want to use EXPUSAGE you can use the BAdI ISU_IDE_DATEXCONNECT and ISU_IDE_DATEXCONN002 to prevent the data exchange. The table ECROSSREFNO is filled in the most cases during the invoicing process (EA19).

Best regards,

Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

I got a requirement to send consumption data to third party using basic process EXPUSAGE while billing a installation. Have u done any implementation or any particular data set is required for sending this idoc. I am billing an installation but Idoc ISU_VDEW_MSCONS is not getting triggered.