cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Master Preparation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As I am new to SAP SD Module. Now while preparing the Customer Master, I forgot to assign Sales Area to my Customer.

Can anybody guide me how to assign Sales Area to the Customer in the change mode. i.e. XD02.

Regards

Hitesh Parsawala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The point that has not been spelt out is that you do not assign the sales area to the customer. Instead you create the exsiting customer in the new sales area.

This means that it is possible to extend a customer into more than one sales area, if required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go XD02 ---> Enter Customer Code, Company Code, Sales Organization, Distribution Channel, Division -

>

Go in Sales Area Data --> Fill up Sales Ta. ---> Shipping Data Tab (Like : Shipping Condition, Delivery Plant etc.) -> Billing Document (Fill up data as per requirement : Payment term, credit Control area, Acct. assgnt. Grp, Taxes)> Finally Save it. Your sales area will maintain as per requirement.

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandip,

As Sales Area is not assigned to the Customer hence when we enter Customer Code, Sales Organisation, Distribution Channel and Division at the Master Level in XD02, it gives error that Customer is not assigned to the Sales Area.

Regards

Hitesh Parsawala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please go through my first answer. Just you go in XD01 and do the same process which i mention in my first answer.

Your has been resolve.

Regards,

Sandip

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
anybody guide me how to assign Sales Area to the Customer

You have to once again execute XD01 and not XD02.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use XD01. Now you have to extend Customer Master instead of creating. Suppose you have created Customer master 1000 and now xd01 and enter desired sales area like 1000/10/10 etc. You can refer some another customer as well by putting details in reference fields.

I think you got your answer now.

Regards,

BHarat B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please guide me how to extend Customer within SAP B1.

Regards

Hitesh Parsawala

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Let your customer number be 324. Please go to XD01 and then enter the same account group as for 324 and then enter 324 in customer number field and then enter the sales area for the creation purpose (nothing but extending the customer for sales). This is the only way u can assign Sales area to the customer.

Thank you,

Rakesh.