cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem RFC , Remote Logon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello:

We are trying to create an RFC destination to backend system from Solution Manager 7.0 EHP1 .We entered the host correctly and other logon details.But when I press Remote Logon system is not executing the RFC Destination.Can any one put some ideas why the system is not executing the RFC Destination?we have problems with ports ,because someports are closed,what we need are unopened ports?

Many thanks for your collaboration

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Hi,

Sometimes the Remote Logon will not open any screen. Is it throwing any error? Also please check "Utilities-> Test-> AUthorization Test". If its successfull, then no issues. It will throw errors if any.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Raghavendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The user is dialogue type, in addition to an RFC with username and password gives the same problem, when you execute the Remote Logon button does nothing

However the user has both authorizations

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Esther,

I´ve got exactly the same problem as you with the remote logon connection.

The authorizaton test is OK but nothing appears when you press "remote logon".

Could you tell me how did you solve the problem please??

Thanks,

Manuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manuel,

Actually we have a problem with ports and IP's of solution manager.

In transaction SMGW of satellite system, we could show that the response of the RFC didn't reach the solution manager. The problem was solved when we opened those ports.

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Esther

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

The RFC has been created with the wizard successfully, trusted RFC does not work when we execute the remote logon, but if we create another test rfc with username and password has the same problem. In both when running the autorization test and connection test ,the checks are correct.

Regards

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Does the User for the RFC have the authorizations S_RFC and S_RFCACL?

Perhaps its a user issue? Is the user a communication type or a DIalog type. DIalog types should not be used for RFCs.

Maybe this is helpful?

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We are trying to configure solution manager workcenter system adminastration (administrative tasks for the checklist of satellite systems) and we need Remote Logon in RFC work properly .

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Normally, this task requires as a Trusted RFC. Please check the trusted RFC is assigned properly and check the credentials.

I would suggest you to use the RFC assisstant from SMSY to do this. Also, please check the RFC used for analysis against the system. You can check it in system administration setup.

Thanks,

Jagan