Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CE7.2 Change Management Services Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

I am using CE7.2

At CE7.2 sap have said

"With SAP NetWeaver 7.20 the CMS is replaced by Change Management Services. When you start with JAVA development use the CMServices. In case you already used NWDI before 7.20 you can still use CMS and migrate to CMServices later."

I have seen the Change Management Service on the <SAP host>:50000/devinf page

"The Change Management Services (CM Services) offer the possibility for setting up team development with centrally managed development configurations. It also supports automated deployment of build results onto central runtime system. The import and export service allow to import and export Software Component Archives (SCAs) of a development configuration. When a transport system is needed a development configuration can be integrated into the Change and Transport System (CTS).+

"

But I need the help doument to understand how it work in CE7.2 and help to configuration about it.

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sapjack,

CM Services have been introduced in EHP1 for NW 7.0. Please refer to this dokument for general configuration infos.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/b08abb67-0e34-2d10-78b8-e7246ad93fb2

The document is for Nw7.0 EHP1 but I guess it will be somewhat similar in 7.2

Kind regards

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan ,

Thanks for your reply , it is a very detail document.

Answers (0)