Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Discount Condition Types

Hello,

I would like to know how can the below requirement be acheived.

There are three discount condition types: ABC, XYZ and 123. The discount percentage of 123 is fixed as 10% (in condition records)

Requirement is:

If the sum of condition types ABC & XZY is greater than 10% then system should make 123 zero (eg. ABC 5%, XYZ 10% then 123 should be zero as the sum of ABC & XYZ is 15 % which is greater than 10%)

If th sum of condition types ABC & XZY is lesser than 10% then system should subtract the sum from 10 % (eg. ABC 3%, XYZ 2% then 123 should be 5% (2+3-10)

How can it be possible in Pricing. Pls let me know if you need further info

Thank you.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question