cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PFCG_REGENERATE_ACT_GROUPS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Please give your advise for the below one.

My client has recently upgraded from 4.6 to ECC6 .They are facing problem in this report 'PFCG_REGENERATE_ACT_GROUPS'. Its running as a background job in 4.6 without any problems. But they are facing in ECC6 which is saying an error message that 'Report is Obsolete'. The basis in client place don't know what to do and they need to go either copying it into Z or any other standard program is available. SAP made this report as an obsolete in ECC6 by note 826908.

Any other program is available instead of this? help required on to know what to be done and who has to take the call either Basis consultant or ABAP consultant.

Please advise.

Sankar Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Yes, This report is obsolute from ECC 6.0.

If you required you can shedule new job using tcode :- PFUD.

in PFUD goto to selection box " Selection of action "

in " selection of action " , check on "schedule or check job for full reconciliation"

Thanks

Anil

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

As of Basis rel 7.00 onwards you have to use SUPC Tcode

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can schedule the program PFCG_TIME_DEPENDENCY in ECC 6.0 as a background program for user master reconciliation.

Regards,

Manisha

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use transaction SUPC as a replacement for your report.

Cheers

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The note states that the correction on the note make the job obsolete.... I don't think you need a replacement job.

As I'm not 100% sure I'll move this to the security forum

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

> The note states that the correction on the note make the job obsolete.... I don't think you need a replacement job.

If you trying to generate large roles, then the solution is already listed in note 826908(As already pointed by Juan).

Thanks.

Anjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Hi Juan,

I do agree your points, but I need a correct solution for this request/program.

can you help me which program or tcode I have to try in ECC6.0 for mass transaction instead of the obsolete program?

Please reply.

Sankar Babu