vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I am using sampling scheme

0-10 sample=5

11-500: sample = 10

501- 50000: sample = 20

50001 and above: sample = 50

I am doing single result recording, but during my result recording I want only 2 box to open for my reading entry, i.e for Lower observed value and to enter Upper observed value out of all 5 or 10 or 20 or 50 sample I inspected.

I dont need provision to enter as per sample size. How can I restrict this in result recording screen.

Thanks,

Vineeth Varghese

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Standard will not fit, also my requirement is not a standard practising procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is posible. Do the RR of that MIC. Click on "Further Details" tab( Just above the result column). There you have option for maximum, minimum standar deviation.

You have to check the "summarized" option in MIC control indicator, for single result these fields are greyed.

former_member662213
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Keep the control indicator on " Summarized Recording".

And while result recording, go to "further details"(or press SHift +F8) by selecting the row, a pop up screen comes up, there is a provision to enter the maximum and minimum value.

Thanks

SUMIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately there are only two types available

Single RR-->you have to enter one by one readings as per sample size.

summerize -->here no of defects ,inspected sample,rejected samples etc in terms of number are enterd

You can not really have a provision of entering the max value & lowest value in single RR

And summarize will also not help you .