cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Object - MVKE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing an issue with text determination. Is it possible to create a Text ID say zzz1 for the text object MVKE. If not then where will I find the standard text Id- 0001. Please provide your vital inputs.

Regards

Deepak Joshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing as per rules of engagement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto txn VOTXN & select the appropriate radio button for the text u want to create. Then create Text type say Z001 & Objects can be viewed there only. Press F4 to find out all Objects that are there like VBBP, VBBK etc.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me where in VOTXN will i find the text object- MVKE. For i have checked all the radio buttons but there is no text object MVKE.

Regards

Deepak

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard, you will find it in Sales item level

In standard- Ac.seq-21 and seq20

Thank

Chidambaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Chidambaran,

I understand that i can find it at sales item level. But as far as i know it is not originating in sales item level.

it has to originate from the material master. In sales item level it is being copied. i want to how can i create a text ID for text object MVKE??

I will explain my question by an example. I can create a text ID for the text object KNVV by selecting the radio button in front of sales and distribution(customer) in VTOXN. what happens as a result is that a text ID gets created in customer master when i go to VD02. The text created in this text ID gets copied to the sales order depending on the text determination settings. Now, i want a similar setting for the Material master i.e. i should be able to create a text in material master and the text should get copied to the sales order from material master. what you have suggested is the settings for the text determination and not the creation of the text ID. I need the source which will get copied to the sales order.

Regards

Deepak