Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asynchronous RFC scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My scenario is synchronous RFc to JDBC.

The scenario works fine . But after certain time interval the scenario stops working i.e when i execute report, no data is sent to XI

However when i save and activate RFC sender Comm. Channel , the scenario starts working again.

Can anybody tell me why do i need to activate the Comm. Channel , is this a Cache issue, if yes , how do i resolve it?

Regards,

Loveena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Raja,

How do i resolve this cache problem?

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,

Loveena

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SXI_CACHE,check integration directory,refresh the cache,if the problem persist then go for full cpa cache refresh

Regards,

Raj

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemant,

Thanks..

I checked the adapter timings. Nothing is scheduled there. I have also restarted the server.

But still facing same issue.

Thanks,

Loveena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me how to check for the adapter timings?

Regards,

Loveena.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Goto communication channel monitoring.

Check for communication channel and u can schdule the adapter there.

Thanks and Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

As per my observation what is happening is after an idle time of 2 hours(scenario is not executed for this duration) , the scenario stops working and again when i run CPA cache or reactivate the RFC channel , the scenario starts working.

However in real time this should not happen as we cannot refresh the cache manually evrytime.

Can anybody tell me what can be the problem ?

Regards,

Loveena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please check wether the the adapter is schduled for specific timmings....Also if not just restart the server once....

Thanks and Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I tried doing CPA cache , the scenario started working fine, however today morning again the scenario stopped working

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is definetly CACHE problem.

Regards,

Raj