cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD Billing output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my client business users (mistatkenly/accidentaly) issuing the invoice output for different cusomters. here is the detail expalaination.

Invoice created for Customer: A, user issuing the ouptut for custoemr B as well. The business wants to control the same not to issue such way.

Is there an standatrd way to control this problem, if so please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think on standard SAP this is not possible to achieve.

You may ask yourself how you want to control this? How many users are allowed to create the Billing document and who are handling the issuance of the printing?

You may want to consider using the help of the Authorization Consultant to control the Output by the available authorization object in Billing and allow printing when user logged in to the instance = VBRK-ERNAM of the particular invoice to be printed (where only the user created the particular billing document will be allowed to issue the output).

You may consider other available authorization objects advised by your authorization people.

Thanks.

Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We would like to control on standard functionality thruough output configuration not through authorization.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For your issue:

1) If user is issuing output manually

Customer B will be your partner function. So you can't control it.

If output is through FAX or EMail...then maintain same fax number/email id for cust. A and B in your document.

2) If output is automatically determining

Maintian customer A in your condition records.

Try and revert

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Activate the automatic output determination procedure and maintain the condition records based on customer A

Lets say customer A is your PY partner function . so control the output type for PY only in transaction NACT for your output type.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

REgards,

Krishna O

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

The problem description does not contain information like customer B is partner function of same document or not.

But if you want to issue output documents on partner function you can do it by maintaining the output record with Partner function.

I hope this will help you!

Regards;

Avinash