cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One line item delivery for 3rd party sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have configured a 3rd party sales order process where the PR gets created. We are using scheduling agreement(PO) and creating Schedule line and doing a GR for partial line items. The stock is recieved as a Sales Order stock.

But when i create a Sales Delivery the delivery document copies all the line items (ieven for the ones which we don't have GR) from the sales order and we have to manually delete the line items from delivery doc.

Is there a way i can restrict the delivery document to only copy the line items from the sales order for which the sales order stock is available? If so how can we do that?

Appreicate your help.

Thanks

Arpita Rani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

If all items of your sales order are from the same shipping point, by default, system will allow all items in the same delivery. It is not based on weather the item is a 3rd party item or normal item.

If you want to control that, then manually enter the line item num in VL01N for which you want to create delivery.

If your delivery creation process is automatic, then in copy controls from order to delivery VTLA, at the item level, put a customized code to split the items based on item categories.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input.

we wanted to avoid manual entry as there will be 1000s of line items and user may be confused to identy the line item numbers he/she need to enter

On copy control suggestion, all our items have same item ctgy so is there any other way in the copy control to restict the items with 0 qty from getting copied to delivery doc?

Appreciate your help,

Arpita Rani

Former Member
0 Kudos

In transaction code 0VLP (ZERoVLP) for the required item category, go to details and then in the field "Check quantity 0" , please maintain B - Dismiss situation with error mode in Create / Change

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have configured a 3rd party sales order process. The schedule line category is configured with account assignment categoory as "M". when we are creating GR the Moving average price of the material is not getting updated.

But if i replace with "E" it is getting updated, but the CO-PA is not getting generated for Profitability segment reporting.--we need profitability segment reportng.

Can some one tell me how we can update the moving average price using acc. asssignment category type "M" at the same time the Profitability segement information is updated.

THanks in advance

Appreciate your help

Arpita Rani

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arpita Rani,

I hope u can do availability check in the sales order once u have done the GR for Partial line items then in the delivery only those items will be copied whcih is having the stock(i.e GR happened).

with regards

Azeez.Mohd

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Based on my undestanding of your query.

Simply, you can use following either of the tcode (based on your requirement)

VL10B - Purchase Orders Due for Delivery

VL10D - Purch. Order Items due for Delivery

VL10F - PurchOrd Schedule Lines due for Dlv.

then provide your relevant inputs,

execute,

then choose the relevant PO number for the list and proceed.

Thanks & Regards

JP