Carry out modification comparison for J_1BV45A first. No changes possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, every expert,

when I change the object J_1BV45A, It appears the error as below:

"Carry out modification comparison for J_1BV45A first. No changes possible

Message no. EU 526

Diagnosis

You are trying to edit an SAP object which has already been changed or enhanced in the current system.

A new version of this object, changed by SAP, has been imported into the system with a Release upgrade.

The new SAP version has not been reconciled with the modified version.

System Response

The system will deny access in change mode or enhancement mode until the objects have been reconciled.

Procedure

Run the modification adjustment (SPAU) for the object. If the object is supported by the Modification Assistant, you can adjust it by clicking the stoplight."

I don't know how to use SPAU to adjust it ? and I donn't know where is the tab 'stoplight'.

Anyone could help me how to resolve it ?

Best Regards,

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187565
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Michael,

Could you please tell us that in recent days have you upgraded patch of any SAP component in your system? Please check in your system is there any SAP Note in inconsistent status in your system. You can see the status in tcode SNOTE.

As per suggessted by Ruchit , please take the help of ABAPers & resolve the issue.

Let us know the status.

Thank You.

Kind Regards,

Rafikul Hussain

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

HI,

This activity is related to upgrade ,adjust SPDD/SPAU and also goto se95 open Note Corrections and goto above menu Edit and open all subtree and search for object and apply correct version of sap note.

Regards,

SituRaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mike,

Please consult your ABAP team colleagues. They should do this task ideally.

Else you can find plenty of SPAU related documentation on SAP help.

Regards.

Ruchit.