cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

control chart tolerance limits lines not shown

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Run chart displays values of Single result, SPC Control charts also Displays these reults with tolerance limit with Showing lines of uper and lower limit Tolerence. I have an issue while showing these lines .when i am doing result recording control charts Some times shows tolerance limit lines and some times not ? Kindly clarify me the SPC control chart process too?but my main question is that why SAP some times shows Results and sometimes not .

More over I already did all settings as below

Sapmling procedure with Fixed samples ,and SPC inspection crieteria,

Inspection plan -Inspection task list cahracterstics

MIC

Sampling proceudre -active

SPC - Active

Required Chrac.-Active

Single result -Active

Fixed scope -Active

All settings of number ranges is set

Control chart 115 -Shewchart X bar is using .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207609
Contributor
0 Kudos

The limit display depends on the lots, if the lots have the limit values in it then the lines will be show, vice versa. Please go to table QAMV to check if the limit values are there. If not, then you need to check why they are missing while creating the lots, then you should check if there were any changes in the inspection plan for the characteristics at that time.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Go to SPRO QM> Q Plannning> Basic Data> Sample,SPC>Define controlchart type>Choose your chart.> Double click control chart tracks> select appropriate track> click for detail icon above.

You could see "change control key" functionality.> Tick it.

Now you can enter control limits manually also, this is applicable wen sample size is One. System will not create control limits incase of single sample size. More more samples, system does action limits automatically.

hope this answer will help you, In case of doubt please let know.

After doing this, you could change control limits manually in QA32 screen for the related graph.

Thanks

Vineeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply.. i did the settings ..Now system will show the limits lines when i make two inspection lots of same material and same settings .more over when i close First lot then it will show limits lines on second and first lot both ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vineeth,

We are using SPC inspection chars, in results recordin it is not calulating the control limits automatically. When i click to calculate the control limits, getting the message Control limits for track 1 could not be calculated.

Can you please let me know

1) The process flow for SPC inspection results recording

2) How to get the control limits automatically for SPC inspection chars.

3) System will require some results to calculate control limts, right? So, till system calculates those control limits, how system will valuate results (will it be with specificaiton limits specified at inspection characteristics level), do we have any option of entering preliminary results so that system can control limits on bases of those results and so from very first inspection lot we have control limits for valuation?

Thanks in advance

Bob