cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: No standard agreement found for....

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've been fighting during hours with this error. I'm using PI 7.1 ehp 1 in a SOAP to RFC scenario and I can't find why this is happening.

In the scenario everything it's ok. If I go to the receiver determination I can see the interface determination, receiver agreement and receiver communication channel but when I test the scenario PI isn't capable to determine the receiver interface (the system determines that the receiver interface is the sender interface)... It doesn't matter if I use a SOAP client or I use the RWB tool to test it directly to the IE.

I've refreshed all the caches, and I created allt the scenario again but the problem is still there...

Can it be a problem with this last PI version?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you to everyone who helped me in this thread.

After trying all the possible methods to test in the ID, RWB... I've started to debug the methods in the ABAP stack. After a lot of inexplicable dumps in the ABAP stack I found that all the problems that I was having where because the server was out of space due the bad configuration by the basis team...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if u have assigned the "inbound interface" to tab "Receiver" in your Business System/ Business Service.

it usually happens because in receiver detremination it could not able to find out the inbound interface.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You copied any Service interface or Interface Determination from previous?

if u copied like that u should delete previous one and create new Service Interaface & Interface determination then u start testing once again.

Thnx,

Siva.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
(the system determines that the receiver interface is the sender interface)

A similar problem has been discussed in this thread:

This note mentions the patch also for PI7.1 Ehp1: https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1263710

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marshal,

If you are testing from RWB, do not give the receiver details.

just give only the sender systen and interface details. (Just copy from the header section of your receiver determination).

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marshal,

If you are testing from RWB, do not give the receiver details.

just give only the sender systen and interface details. (Just copy from the header section of your receiver determination).

Yes, I know, I'm testing this way. Thank you anyway Ravi.

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I found this blog [http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5696] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; which is detailing a similar error at point (6).

It says the following:

Also check the if the receiver determination and interface determination objects are referenced to the same namespace or not. Sender and receiver interface objects should always refer to the same Namespace.

In this PI implementation that I'm working with, I've decided to use the 3 SWC naming (1 SWC for sender interface, 1 for receiver interface and 1 for mapping objects). Can this be a problem???

In this thread ([😉 where I asked about this naming convention a lot of people answered that they where using it, so I guess that it hasn't to be troubleshoting...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

looks like there is some problem with either the configuration or the test data used...as you mentioned the error that the receiver interface is determined as the sender interface....

I suggest you to check at runtime the sender service/sender interface name and namespace are the same used in the receiver determination object....as those are used to determine the receiver at runtime...

Also check the configuration done using the test tool available in ID....

HTH

Rajesh

Marçal_Oliveras
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Rajesh,

I've tested the configuration in ID and it's much more clear there. The problem is that the system didn't found any interface determination... and then it uses the sender interface as receiver interface... But it has no sense because if I go to the receiver determination object I can see how PI detects the interface determination for that receiver...

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_ID_PLSRV-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">I N T E R F A C E - D E T E R M I N A T I O N </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T"> Cache Content is up to date </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="T">...There is no Interface Determination configured for receiver party and receiver service "RECEIVER" </Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">Check conditions for (Inb: Party Srvc If) "RECEIVER" "OUT INTERFACE" </Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">...valid InbIf without Condition: "IN INTERFACE" </Trace>

<Trace level="2" type="T">Number of receiving Interfaces:1 </Trace>

<Trace level="1" type="E">CL_ID_PLSRV-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

balaji_pichaimuthu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your previous point . Yes it can be mismatch message interface and namespace.. Check your ID objects that whether all objects has appropriate interface from appropriate namespaces. Also check the Operation mapping in interface determination that whether it has correct operation mapping what is receiver interface everything..

Regards,

Balaji