cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom fields transfer using ESOA in SRM 7.0 system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM experts,

I have a requirement where in I will have to add some custom fields in the SRM central contract as well as the replicated contract in the backend ECC. I would like to understand how to handle the SRM ,ECC and XI part of the custom field mapping development since the central contract is transferred through XML medium.

Currently I am on SRM 7.0 and ECC 6 Enh 4 using ESOA

1. any SRM and ECC badi needs to be implement ?

2. XI proxy need to modify ?

Kindly advice and provide your valuable inputs

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think you should take a look at the following new badi: /SAPSRM/SE_CTRREPLICATION_ASYN - Mapping of CUF's

I don't know exactly what you need/require regarding XI/PI but i don't think you will need to do much of additional configuration. CUF fields (to a limit(5?)) should be available by default on the document and therefore be included in the structure?

Hope this gets you anywhere.

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information Tim,

In SRM u2013SUS system ,while transferring custom fields from SRM to SUS system we use XML OUT BADI and XML IN BADI and XI structure enhancement.

Is that same technique is available for contact transfer with custom fields to ECC using ESOA.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

I don't think that the badi is available in SRM SUS.

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Services provided for the Central contracts in XI,,,,,in SXMB_IFR. Afetr distributing the service to SRM system check the SPROXy transaction if it contains the relevant ABAP structure for you to enhance.

Lemme know.

Regards,

Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Infact enhance the structure in XI and then distribute to SRM and ECC systems....