cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting a message from RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to know if there is any way by which we can post a message from RWB to any of the integration engine's pipeline step.

If yes then please guide me how.

Thanks,

Varun.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
we can post a message from RWB to any of the integration engine's pipeline step.

Any Step....not possible....the message processing goes through the same sequence of pipeline steps.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can send it from RWB-->Component Monitoring then go to Test Message Tab. Fill out the Payload and header information and sent it.

Was this the requirement which you were looking for?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

My actual requirement goes like this.

I have to post a message to the technical routing step of the pipeline steps, I would get the mapping output from the mapping test in integration repository. I basically want to manipulate the data after mapping and I dont want to change the mapping for this as I have some testing to do at the content level of the payload.

Regards,

Varun.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

My answer is NOT POSSIBLE.

why you want to manipulate data after mapping,you can do it in mapping level only right.

what is your requirement?

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

> My actual requirement goes like this.

>

> I have to post a message to the technical routing step of the pipeline steps, I would get the mapping output from the mapping test in integration repository. I basically want to manipulate the data after mapping and I dont want to change the mapping for this as I have some testing to do at the content level of the payload.

No,... It is not possible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Everyone