cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD couldnt able to reverse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I need to cancel the production order confirmation of a particular batch .which has been done UD and posted to Unres. use in QA.For this first i need to bring stock to QI

I activated Insp. type 08 and did 322 stock reversal in MB1B

Thus the new inspection lot has been created with satus CRTD CHCR SPRQ

Now i tried to process the Insp. lot ...but it is not allowing to do UD - showing the message "The function you selected cannot be carried out Acces Usage decision"

Pls i badly need a help on this particular thing ..such a kind am facing daily

Regards

GIRISH

Edited by: girishkumar.r on May 31, 2010 3:30 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankful to all ur suggestions

It is working fine after applying user exit...

Regards

Girish

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Girish

Please clarify are you referring to 03 inspection or 04 inspection. You want to cancel the 101 or the entire production operation confirmation

Please clarify

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leon/Sujit/Swarnali .very thankful for all u r replies ...i followed the first step explained by swarnali.the problem has been solved partially in QM point of view..

The status now changed fron CRTD to REL , now it is ready for UD and the stock came to QI..

But as in PP point of view , if i go to cancel the prod. order confirmation of that particular batch., the goods movement error is showing that "Deficit of BA stock in Unres use " since it has been reversed to QI by creating new lot.

How to overcome this.....Pls anybody knows regrdng Pro. order confrm cancel. (co13) help me out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prodcuction order after UD of the lot taken can not be cancelled.It will not be document specific reversal.Lot which you have cretaed is of 08 which has no relevence of original material document.

You have to implement sap note told in earlier stage & then reverse original lot ,then cancel the confirmation.

I hope you got it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While applying SAP note for reversal of UD ,u have to make a configuration in the t-code OMJJ ie movement type configuration where for the reversal movement type (Say 322) u have to assign qa11 in allowed t.code tab.

Reversal of UD is possible for all the lots which is stock relevent expect material which is serial number managed.

regards,

Selva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

CRTD status means your lot is created but not released, You hace to make the status REL. For that :

1. In QA 32, select the"insp lot " tab for that particular lot and goto insp specification option and click on task list/speck. The system auto selects the plan. Then Ckick on sample option next to insp spec, and click on sample, sample will be calculated. Save the lot come to QA32 RR screen, refresh and status will be changed to REL.

2. Go to QA02 and follow the same procedure or click on reset sample in insp lot-> spcl changes -> reset sample.Save and status will be changed in QA32.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thus the new inspection lot has been created with satus CRTD CHCR SPRQ

As said by some one you need not have to create the inspection lot with 08.Remember this lot is not document specific( lot created with 101 mvt type & its document)

Second thing if you have created lot with 08>>>> To change the the CRTD status>>> create a task list with usage misc with prior date >>> go to QA02--->click on Inspec spec & sample & save

This will change status to REL

Now take UD

former_member207609
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually, you do not need to create a new lot by MB1B, there is a report RQEVAC50 in the note 175842 which you can create in your system and run to return the stock from unrestricted use to QI. You can copy the source code of the report from the note and create your own report in SE38, e.g. ZRQEVAC50.

While running the report you just need to input the lot number and run. But please input the transaction code QA11 into 'Allowed transaction's in customization OMJJ for movement type 322 before running the report.

However, since you have created a new lot by MB1B, the situation is quite complicate, (You should not have done it actually). I think you can reverse the goods movement you have done by MB1B to return the stock to unrestricted again. If it is impossible please try to cancel the lot in QA02 (Go to menu 'Inspection lot' > 'Function' > 'Cancel lot', and run the report of note 48815 (You also need to create it in SE38 if you do not have it yet.) to post the stock back to unrestricted use.

After that, please try the report of the note 175842.