SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aggregated Invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

I would need to know how aggregate invoicing works for a given service provider?

Also let me know what all different configurations required for an aggregated invoice to happen properly.

It could also be worthwhile, detailing how the DFKKTHI table gets populated and at what point of time.

Thanks,

Imran

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

alexander_breuer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

after invoicing (e.g. EA19) or creating budget billing requests (eg. EA12) the table DFKKTHI is filled. After that you have to run TA REDISND1 or MEER. Depending on your customizing individual bills can be sent here. In the next step you can create the aggregated posting with ETHI or ETHIM. In some countries you have to use ETHIM_TAX. Which one is the correct transaction for you depends on the tax determination. After creating the aggregated posting you have to call EA29_AGGRBILL for creating the aggregated invoice.

Kind regards,

Alexander

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In deregulated market, distributor bill the service provider for consumption billing,budget billing or any other charges posted for the PODs to which supplier supply energy.To monitor this , all receivables posted to suppliers account are aggregated.Aggregated posting are done on regular basis ,wherein aggregated bills are generally used for information purpose.

This consist of 3 steps

Billing and invoicing for grid usage at individual customer level

Posting aggregated receivables to the supplieru2019s account

Sending bills to the supplier

When you select Inv.SP (invoicing service provider) parameter to active in the corresponding service provider agreement.System sets print lock in the print document. You can override the print lock in event R412.The system then writes the items to an interim table (DFKKTHI). This table can contain customer-specific fields that you can fill using an enhancement (Event Posting: R202; Event Reversal: R203).

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/bf/9c2bd1c7424dd4b3e501359e21c760/frameset.htm

Hope this helps

alexander_breuer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

after invoicing (e.g. EA19) or creating budget billing requests (eg. EA12) the table DFKKTHI is filled. After that you have to run TA REDISND1 or MEER. Depending on your customizing individual bills can be sent here. In the next step you can create the aggregated posting with ETHI or ETHIM. In some countries you have to use ETHIM_TAX. Which one is the correct transaction for you depends on the tax determination. After creating the aggregated posting you have to call EA29_AGGRBILL for creating the aggregated invoice.

Kind regards,

Alexander

0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for the reply.

Could you be kind enough to send me the customizing that you have done at the project and the relevant SPA and data exchange definition?

Thanks,

Imran

0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is very general. The most customizing can you find in:

- IMG -> SAP Utilities -> Intercompany Data Exchange and in

- IMG -> SAP Utilities -> Tools -> System Modifications -> User-Defined Enhancements for IDE

The calculation of the tax of the aggregated posting (ETHIM or ETHIM_TAX) is controlled over the following indicator.

in IMG path SAP Utilities -> Intercompany Data Exchange -> Bill Issue (Aggregated) -> Outgoing Bills -> Defaults for Creation of Aggregated Bill you can find the flag 'Tax Aggr.Postng'.

The relevant service provider agreement type is INVPAYIO (INV_OUT).

Customizing for deregulation is very extensive. Here you have already ask specific questions.

Best regards,

Alexander

0 Kudos

Even i am working on aggregated invoicing and the steps which i am following are:

REDISND1-Generate electronic bill

ETHI_DIS-To check records

ETHIM-Aggregated posting

EA10_AGGRBILL( Print document which will be seen in ERDK)

Let me know if this is the correct procedure.I tried to put a random CA in REDISND1 but no print documents were prepared.

Could you please let me know the correct procedure and steps to be followed.

Thanks,

Shreeraj

0 Kudos

Hi,

at first you need entries in table DFKKTHI, which are created during invoicing or by requesting budget billing amounts of a deregulated contract (invoicing party is filled). The report REDISND (TA REDISND1/MEER) sends the dfkkthi entries to the market partner. You can test it with an entry (VKONT) from table DFKKTHI (with THIST=SPACE, BUREL=X).

The steps :

REDISND1 - Generate electronic bill

ETHIM or ETHI - Aggregated posting

EA10_AGGRBILL( Print document which will be seen in ERDK)

are correct.

Kind regards,

Alexander