Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem In User Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

While creating a new user ID joyg i am getting the following error :

SOX- nitishg has the same PS id.Change the ID or the group.

I guess our landscape follows SOX standards & also the issue may be related to peoplesoft id

Kindly help in solving the problem <removed_by_moderator> .

Thanks & Regards

Joy Garg

<removed_by_moderator>

Edited by: Julius Bussche on May 31, 2010 12:51 PM

Please use your business card for personal information such as telephone numbers, etc.

These forums are voluntary, so there is no "asap" for anyone here...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joy,

You need to post your query in peoplesoft group for better solutions.

My guess. there is alink between peoplesoft user id with SAP ecc system,thats why u are getting this message.

Not forget to share your solution.

Thanks,

sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joy

In which system you are trying to create the user Id(e.g. SAP ECC, SAP HR, SAP CRM etc...) where you are getting the error.

Thanks.

Anjan

Edited by: anjanpandey on May 31, 2010 12:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjan,

Thanks for your quick response.

We are using SAP ECC 5.0 system with OS as HP-UX(ia 64) & Oracle (10.2.0.2.0) as database.

Please suggest.

Thanks & Regards

Joy Garg

<removed_by_moderator>

Edited by: Julius Bussche on May 31, 2010 12:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joy

Seems that your system is validating the user Id being created through the peoplesoft system where PS Id is being used as a unique Id for each user. There is a possibility that the Id you are trying to create is already linked to an existing PS Id in peoplesoft. Please check in peoplesoft system and make the necessary corrections before creating the user in your ECC system.

In SAP HR system yo often come across a issue when you try to maintain value for IT0105 subtype 0001 for a speciifc personnel number with the same value already used by a different personnel number.

Thanks.

Anjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjan,

I am trying to create a new user id "joyg" & id "nitishg" already exists in system, also joyg has no relation with nitishg id, even then system is throwing error message of ps id already exists.

Could you please elaborate it, also how & what to check in peolesoft system as i don't know about people soft systems.

Thanks & Regards

Joy Garg