cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on Authorisation changes in the SYSTEM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We generally get authorization related issues. We keep track of it by manually making entry in execel file.

Eg. Object F_BKPF_BUK added with activity 01,02 and 03 for all company codes.

Object M_BEST_EKG is updated with activity 75,76 for user ASMATS

Our client wants an report from SAP itself that can give us this information on daily basis. Is there any report in SAP from which we can extract the detailed information about authorization changes that are happened in the system? We can generate it daily wise to keep track of it.

Thanks and Regards,

Kedar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try with the change Documents options in Tcode SUIM. If this does not meet your requirement then enable the security log in your system using Tcode SM19 and SM20

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change Documents->For Authorization in Tcode SUIM should give you your desired requirement.

Regards,

Sharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sharath form your response. But that report gives me only information about authorization changes that are happened to perticular object with time.

Eg.

I_TCODE PM: Transaction Code

T-PD67084200 PM: Transaction Code

KEDARM 28.05.2010 11:22:37

Transaction Code IL03

However, it does not display for whic user the change is made and in which role?

I feel this requires some cutomization. However, just wanted to know if anyone has tried it and do they have any specific procedure for the to keep track of it.

Best Regards,

Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

However, it does not display for whic user the change is made and in which role?

You can go for SUIM ==> Change Document ==> For Roles

To get your desired information. You may need to see different Change Documents like For Roles, For User, For authorization and make combine report..

It will show you which role has been modified, but how can it show for which user ?

Roles can be assigned to multiple users. So if you can see which Role is modified by whom and at what time.

Later you can see that, that particular Role is assigned to which user. Obviously, those user will have the changed authorization...

Am I correct...?

So in short Which Role, by Whom, and at what time ? this information is most important that for which user...

Regards.

Rajesh Narkhede

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with your response. However, we have user specific roles and generally changes made to it only. In short in SAP we dont have combine report which will give me complete. Either we need to do some customization.

Thanks and Regards,

Kedar

Answers (0)