cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification creation compulsory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing defects recording for rejection/rework materials in QA32, based on the defects recorded I want to create the notification as mandatory in usage decision. Here I able to save defects recording without creating notification.

I tried the user exit QEVA0010 to control the same but I could not able to achieve the results.

Is there any other user exit or BADI available?

Thanks & Regards

V.Devaraj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thans for your reply.

Closed

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Devaraj

Please check whether this BADI NOTIF_EVENT_SAVE is getting triggered when the result recording is getting save along with the notification.

If yes then you can make entry in the fields mandatory.

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Follow the link, its quite helpful.

[]

former_member554321
Participant
0 Kudos

there is customizing for this requirement

for example u want notification to be generated for 01 inspec type then

spro>Quality Management>Quality Inspection > Inspection Lot Creation> Maintain Inspection Types-->select inspection type (01)

Notification type --> insert notification type which u want (f2) -->save

when u record any defect for this inpection type notification wil be created in back ground.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

As explained by you notification is created in background. Some times my user does not enter the defectwise defective qty(internal or external) depending on notification type. He simply saves the defects recording without entereing the notification data.

My requirement is that whenever defects recorded for an inspection lot notification should be activated and processed and the user should enter the defectwise defective quantity(internal or external) depending on notification type (Notification->Items Tab)

How can I control the same. Please help me.

Thanks & Regards

V.Devaraj

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the control indicators you'll find an indicator called "defect recording". Click this on. In the catalogs for the characteristic you then define the defect code to be used. Upon any rejection of this characteristic, a defect notification will automatically be created in the background for you. (check the defect recording config to make sure everything else is defined, but out of the box SAP should work fine).

He rejected code is assigned a defect class when you create the codes. In config, there are settings for each defect class, if the radio button "Activate Q-notifictn" is clciked on, then the notification created is activated. Activated notifications remain open after the UD and someone must close it manually. Otherwise, when the UD is made, unactivated notifications are automatically closed.

FF