cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call TAXWARE from R3 when using BAPI_POEC_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are uploading PO through BAPI_POEC_CREATE. But the problem is that our TAXWARE is in R3 and we need to call the TAXWARE while PO is created by the BAPI.

I tried implementing BADI ADDR_TXJCD_CHECK to get the Tax jurisdiction code from R3. Even though the jurisjiction code is filled in the address data I am getting error messages as

1) Error calling META BAPI META_CALCULATE_TAX

2) Not possible to calculate tax

3) Error occurred calling META_BAPI_DISPATCH

4) You are not allowed to enter a tax jurisdiction code for country US

Has anybody have any idea how to call Taxware when using this BAPI.

Any help will be rewarded .

Regards,

Smita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using taxware and my question is when i make a purchase of raw materials for production, I believe I have to use the material taxability indicator in MM03 and type of tax code (accounts payable sales tax or self assessment use tax) to calculate the use tax that would have to be paid to the govt. Now in the taxware report 030, this is actually showing up as sales tax type (S) for a purchase invoice (I1,accounts payable sales tax selected ), even though use taxes (U) should have been displayed.

What should I do so that the purchases don't show up in the TAX030 report. I believe that is showing because of calculating use taxes payable which is why its showing. Any suggestions, please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using taxware and my question is when i make a purchase of raw materials for production, I believe I have to use the material taxability indicator in MM03 and type of tax code (accounts payable sales tax or self assessment use tax) to calculate the use tax that would have to be paid to the govt. Now in the taxware report 030, this is actually showing up as sales tax type (S) for a purchase invoice (I1,accounts payable sales tax selected ), even though use taxes (U) should have been displayed.

What should I do so that the purchases don't show up in the TAX030 report. I believe that is showing because of calculating use taxes payable which is why its showing. Any suggestions, please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

didn't you succeed with US tax juridiction code (<i>You are not allowed to enter a tax jurisdiction code for country US</i>), following the answers on this threads ?

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Thanks,

I have achieved the Taxware integration with SRM and its working fine. but still I am getting error message (You are not allowed to enter a tax jurisdiction code for country US).

Now I have one more problem on this, I need to call the Taxware when we are uploading the legacy system POs to SRM. I tried so many things as writeen in my last message. But still I have not got any success when POs are uploaded by BAPI.

My requirement is that when we are uploading the PO it should calculate tax and then Save it.

Any idea about this.

Regards,

Smita