cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide/default "Results recordingfor inspection point:initial screen"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Is it possible to hide/default "Results recordingfor inspection point:initial screen" , my scenario is,

We planned to print sample label for that we have maintained sample drawing procedure & inspection ponit, when we click results recording then we found"results recording for inspection point:initial screen will be displayed user each inspection lot click assign inspection point. Is it any possibility to default this activity.

Can any one pl.help me.

Thanks,

Krish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create the sample drawing procedure along with the inspection points the its become mandatory to valuate the Inspection points.

Even if you hide the default screen you have to somewhere enter the name of inspection point,As you are entering results against inspection points.

Still if you want to hide the same Explore SHD0 t code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your info.

based on the inspection point&drawing procedure system automatically creates physical sample then we don't need to click "every time assign inspection point".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then we don't need to click "every time assign inspection point".

Even though if you use say only one inspection point(means you are creating only one physical sample say) ,somewhere you have to give input to create inspection point.

If you remove screen where you will do it?How system will know what is Inspection point.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only one physical sample is created then why we have to specify physical sample for that inspection lot manually. If we create multiple physical sample by the time we must specify physical sample.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only one physical sample is created then why we have to specify physical sample for that inspection lot manually. If we create multiple physical sample by the time we must specify physical sample.

I am not very sure about your understanding about the sample drawing procedure & Inspection points which will create physical sample ( primary ,pooled etc) but as per my understanding you have to go through the Inspection point screen for creation of physical sample even it's one sample.

And if you are only creating one physical sample then why not you create it manually without using sample drawing procedure & inspection points of sample mgt ??

Reason I am saying this is " You have to assign the Inspection point & valuate the same "