cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Archiving's Write Job (SARA) - Execution Target

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As you guys you know, whenever we trigger the Write Job via TxCode: SARA. A SUBMISSION job : ARV_FI_DOCUMNT_SUB20100527121927 will be created. When the SUBMISSION job: ARV_FI_DOCUMNT_SUB20100527121927 is completed, the WRITE job : ARV_FI_DOCUMNT_WRI20100530070050 will be trigerred.

However, I realized that, the WRITE job being triggered by the SUBMISSION job will be automatically assigned with the DB server as the Execution Target.

My question is, is that possible to avoid this ?

Our WRITE jobs always get delayed due to there is only limited BGD work processes in DB server, and we don't plan to increase the DB server's BGD work processes because it will affect the DB server's performances.

Kindly advise me on this.

Thanks in advanced.

SAP Release : 640

Best Regards,

Ken

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

Have you tried configuring the server group for background processing in the cross-archive object customizing?

Hope this feature will resolve your problem. Have a look in Customizing -> Cross-Archiving Object Customizing -> Server Group for Background Processing

Link:[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/6d/56a06a463411d189000000e8323d3a/frameset.htm]

Thanks,

Naveen

Answers (0)