cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in SLA End Time Determination in Service Desk Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Solution Manager Experts,

We are implementing Service Desk Management for our client through SOLMAN.Based on the priority of the ticket or Service Message created(basically the SLA) we have to show the End Time and End Date on the CRMD_ORDER screen. Now we are using the FM 'END_TIME_DETERMINE' to determine the SLA end time. But we are are not able to get the right time. Though the factory hours are 8 to 5 still whole 24 hours are considered in determing the SLA.Has anyone done something like this. I believe this would have been done many a times, so need guidance. Also please giude on how to use the FM CRM_ORDER_MAINTAIN to show the time on the screen.

Thanks In advance,

Saket.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have used actions and status to achieve this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you analyze to use IC web and using Service Request for your requirement ?

I am sorry I didnt get your use of SOLMAN here.

As you have OOTB solution of SLA in SAP CRM IC web,using ST or SR.

System calculates automatically SLA based on Priority,Subject Codes and Category through response profile and service profile

You can maintain a date profile having the date type end time = start time + end duration.

Set this end duration to any values in your response profile based on priority or any criterian.

And also have SLA det proc defined at SR transaction type.

IN the transaction if you change the priority ,depending upon response profile your end date is calculated and displayed.

I am sorry i am might be wrong in understanding your question,but I think when we can achieve things OOTB we can avoid using of custom code.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to calculate sla without changing the priority (i.e a default priority) in the transaction? I do want to change the priority when required, but usually the default priority is set.