cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Step approval BRF Workflow for RFx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing one problem in process controlled workflow for RFx. I have the scenario where I have only one approver but 7-8 reviewer are there in between of approver and initiator for example:

Initiator >reviewer1>reviewer2->reviewer3->....reviewer8-->approver.

For acheiving this I have activated standard single step approval workflow.

But while I am trying to add reviewers to the RFx at the time of creation of RFx the system is not shwing the reviewers. it gets refreshed only reviewers line is added to the reviewers Tab but system did not display any reviewer.

And while I publish the RFx it directly goes to the approver and while i tried to add the reviewer from approver end the same problem is coming.

Please help me. How I cam achieve this functionality.

Thanks & Regards,

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sachin,

Looking at your example, it looks like you want to add reviewers as Ad-hoc approvers.

Reviewers are added, for their information only, these do not approve RFx.

Try to add ad-hoc approvers, it should resolve.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashutosh,

Thanks For your reply. I want to add reviewers at the time of creation of RFx not ad-hoc approvers.

As I explain in my question that I have only one approver in whole approval process rest all are the reviewers only who only do the review and add comments not the approving authority.

Thanks,

Sachin

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible that you set the reviewers sequentially. When RFx is created, your 8 reviewers and 1 approver get workitem at same time. Approver can approve RFx without RFx review.

If sequential review is required, I would set 9 steps approval.

Regards,

Masa