cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Print with the attachment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I wanted to print the Document No,Part,Version along with the characteristics along with the document uploaded.

I tried in Product structure but i cant open the characteristics in the same window,i need to click the icon and it will take me to some other window where i can print the document no and the characteristic.

Do you help me in this regard to print once .

Muzamil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

CLOSED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any success on this front? If you are still looking out for a solution, do explore PLOSSYSTM netdome solution from SEAL Systems.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/12633639/Sap-Dms-White-Paperen

Provides comprehensive print functions.Also serves to place stamps and labels on the output documents, to create banner and end pages with sets of documents, and to direct the output to the terminals.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muzamil,

The required functionality is not available in standard SAP DMS environment. If you want to print document no and other fields with characteristic , you need to purchase a external tool from CIDEON and install it and intgrate with SAP DMS then you will be able to do the said functions.

I hope this will resolve the query.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravindra,

+....purchase a external tool from CIDEON ...+Can you specify the name of this tool? Will ask our sales team to get the same for a similar wish of our customer Thanks.

Edited by: sandeep More122 on May 31, 2010 8:12 AM