cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPecify card type error in SMW01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to download customers from ECC to CRM , when executed , there is no error captured in SMQ2.

But the BDocs are generated in SMW01 and found R1561 error with error u2018Specify a card typeu2019.

Can anyone suggest what needs to be done to fix this problem?

Thanks & Regards,

Shwetha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shwetha . can you kindly explain how you fixed this error ? I am having a similar error when replicating customer from ECC. I have given SAP_ALL authorization to RFCUSER as well.

Thanks

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shwetha,

I am getting same error. how did you resolve this? What kind of authorization object needs to be added. RFCUSER has SAP_ALL.

Thanks,

Amit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every body

can please give details HOW TO ENTER DATA IN SMW01

Regards

zareena

Maggie
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Shwetha,

Can you please check your customizing settings:

IMG->Cross Application Components->Payment Cards->Field Groupings->

Field Grouping per Activity - here, for the activity 'Change',

please do not maintain the field "Card Category (CARD)"

as a 'Required Entry'.

Kindly check if there are any entries in tables:

VCNUM - Credit card master

VCKUN - Assign customer-credit card.

Best regards,

Maggie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maggie,

Values are maintained for the tables VCNUM & VCKUN (in ECC). I modified the Payment Cards field grouping in CRM. However the problem still persists.

I'm not authorized to change the configuration on ECC side. ECC is already live and is been used for a few years. The client won't agree to make the Payment Card optional.

I analysed the BDOC and the ECC entry. The Card Type and Card number are maintianed on ECC side but when i view the BDOC the entryof payment card type and card number are not appearing.

Please suggest what can be done to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Shwetha

Maggie
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Shwetha,

Can you please try following notes?

1007685 Error in BP data exchange due to payment car

892431 Payment Card data not replicated during cust

Best regards,

Maggie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maggie,

The SAP Note : 892431 suggested by you is applicable for us. But the Note has already been implemented in the system.

Can you suggest any other solution approach to solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Shwetha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are still not unable to solve this issue...Can anyone kindly help me on this.

Regards,

Shwetha

Maggie
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Shwetha,

I am running out my idear.

Can you please try debug?

Please deregister queue R3AD_CUSTOME* in CRM SMQR, start a delta download from ECC.

Then go to CRM SMQ2, you will find the R3AD_CUSTOME* queue.

Go to LUW and start debugging.

Set watch point with following parameter:

sy-msgid=R1

sy-msgno=561

Execute, hopefully system would stop at the watch point.

Then you may check, why there is the error.

(The error should be raised at FM BUPA_ENCRYPT_CREDITCARD)

Just another possible cause, is the RFC user has authorization to do the card encryption?

Please check in CRM system, the RFC user which is used in ECC SM59, does he/she has authorizations for all activities CHANGE , INSERT , DELETE under object B_CARD_SEC?

Best regards,

Maggie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maggie,

Thanks for the solution. It was authorisation issue.

Thanks,

Shwetha.

barb_judd
Participant
0 Kudos

If the rfc user has SAP_ALL, would that include this B_CARD_SEC authorization? Because I am having the same issue and our rfc has SAP_ALL? Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maggie,

We have the same issue here, we have OSS notes already in the system but still we are getting this error. Also checked the field groupings and Authorization all are fine, any guess what could have gone wrong.

Due to this we are unable to download customers for which payment card details are maintained.

Thanks in Advance,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Currently we do not have even one record with payment cards information in CRM and quque is not getting struck in smq2 to debug this. Any other way to find out the error?

Thanks in Advance,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP_ALL is having authorization to B_CARD_SEC. You can check this in SU56 tcode. Is this issue resolved for you, coz we are still facing this issue in our case we have already oss applied in systems and sap_all and sap_new we have roles in place.

Would appreciate any inputs on this error.

Regards,

Kumar