cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Partner functions in the Customer Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to map the partner data (KNVP) to my Customer repository. Logically, the partner data falls under the Sales Area data (KNVV). There can be multiple partners for each Sales Area. I have created a qualified look up table for the Sales Areas. I would like to create a qualified look up table for partners within the Sales Area qualified look up table. But I don't think SP3 will support a qualified look up table within a qualified lookup table. Has any one mapped the partner functions AND syndicated them to R3.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the Lookup(hirarchy) for this. You can build the hirarchy for your data along with another Lookup(Text) for the standard values that you would like to define.

However, it depends on the mapping of this lookup data to your actual data while importing of sales data.

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not familiar with lookup heirarchy tables. Would I need to create a new field in the Sales Area qualified table with type lookup heirarchy and also create a new table of type lookup heirarchy? What would the new table look like? Would it have to be loaded prior to loading the main customer table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

Even though I never worked on this scenario, I have a small suggetion. Please check whether creating a "Qualifier" field in Sales Area data Qualified table which is a Multi-Valued Lookup field pointing to a flat table KNVP works for you or not. Is there any other reason for you to consider "Qualified table" for partner data??

Regards,

Rajani Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried that. But there are several fields that need to be mapped as part of the partner function data. It seems that using a flat lookup multivalued would allow me to map the partner function field (parvw) but not the other fields (ie, kunn2, knref).