cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prodution Issue after changing the certificates for soap adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

My Scenario is File to Soap. Yesterday we updated the new certificates in the receiver agrements which was given by the baiss team. we are trying to send the messages but its showing success in the MONI with black flag, and in the message monitoring for the receiver channle message showing the error as system error status

and the error logs are

2010-05-29 11:57:06 Error MP: Exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIServer/UNKNOWN/ADAPTER.JAVA_EXCEPTION - java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: MessageSecurityException in Method: VerifyMessageLevelSecurity.run(). AccessControlException. Please check that your Code has the XiSecurityRuntimePermission.Context: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: Exception in Method: verify( Message, byte[], CPALookupObject ). General exception, no further informations. Message: MessageSecuri

2010-05-29 11:57:06 Error Exception caught by adapter framework: SOAP: response message contains an error XIServer/UNKNOWN/ADAPTER.JAVA_EXCEPTION - java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: MessageSecurityException in Method: VerifyMessageLevelSecurity.run(). AccessControlException. Please check that your Code has the XiSecurityRuntimePermission.Context: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: Exception in Method: verify( Message, byte[], CPALookupObject ). General exception, no further informations. Message: MessageSecurityContext in Method: verify( Message, byte[], C

2010-05-29 11:57:06 Error Delivery of the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIServer/UNKNOWN/ADAPTER.JAVA_EXCEPTION - java.security.PrivilegedActionException: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: MessageSecurityException in Method: VerifyMessageLevelSecurity.run(). AccessControlException. Please check that your Code has the XiSecurityRuntimePermission.Context: com.sap.aii.af.security.impl.exception.MessageSecurityException: Exception in Method: verify( Message, byte[], CPALookupObject ). General exception, no further informations. Message: MessageSecuri

what may be the problem? pls help regaring this

Robin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Please check that your Code has the XiSecurityRuntimePermission.Context:"

Report this to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan Thanks for your reply,

My issues got resolved. Reason for the issue: The new security certificates are not updated from the costumer side.

Once they updated the security certificates (key store entry and keystore value) in sender and receiver agreements, the issue got resolved.

Robin

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anyway there should be an error message giving the correct reason and nothing like above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyway there should be an error message giving the correct reason and nothing like above.

I can get u stefan

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't get u Stefan

Robin

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I mean: you should report to SAP, that the error message isn't helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

i ll do that.

Robin

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan Thanks for your reply,

My issues got resolved. Reason for the issue: The new security certificates are not updated from the costumer side.

Once they updated the security certificates (key store entry and keystore value) in sender and receiver agreements, the issue got resolved.

Robin