cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in HCM Process and Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I test my HCM process and forms I got the error "Complete the required entry field "Pers.administrator" (P0001-SACHP) " but I've not used this field in my form. I got this error while testing my process. Could you please tell me how to solve this issue?

Thanks and Regards

Basheer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

heathershiels
Participant
0 Kudos

My orginal issue is that I was getting an error:

Complete the required entry field "Date of birth" (P0002-GBDAT)

This field is not required in my form so I followed the above configuration

and now I get  a warning message however I know it will cause our employees much grief. Perhaps, is there away to disable the warning message?

I also tried to default the employees current birth date to get around the orginal error but then I get an error saying invalid date.

Heather

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Heather,

Please revert your changes in V_T588MFPROPC.

Configure P0002-GBDAT with correspond version (country) by uncheck mandatory(Musseingabe) column in V_T588MFPROPS.

If you want to hide the warning message, do this:

1. Mouse over on warning message to get the message ID and message number, example you should see RP 227 for Employment percentage < 100 % ..

2. Under your form scenario, double on Message Mapping under Other Attributes folder.

3. Key in W as Message Type, RP as Message ID and 227 as Message Number, tick the checkbox under Hide column.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Xiang Li

heathershiels
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Xiang,

Perfect thanks, I hid the warning message and will continue to use this funtionality for other forms. Thank you very much for help!

Heather

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basheer,

How did you solve this error. I am also getting the same..Can you please help me..

Thanks

GJ

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Jayasree.G

From Derrick's information. He was dead on.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based on Derrick's guide. adding a record in V_T588MFPROPC;

P0001 field SACHP, select unbenutzt (Not inuse) option

heathershiels
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

As instructed above,  I configured the field GBDAT infotype 0002 to the table  V_T588MFPROPC, and it got rid of the error message, but it has not complete resolved the issue,  I am reciving the following warning:

Entries in display field "GBDAT" are ignored

Diagnosis

You entered a value in the "GBDAT" field. However, the field is customized as display-only and not for user input.

System Response

The system restores the content of the field as it was before your input.

Procedure

Contact your system administrator.

Procedure for System Administration

User entries in the "GBDAT" field () do not make sense. Correct the settings for the user interface

Anythoughts?

Thanks in advance,

Heather

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the field GBDAT on it0002 customized as display only in your system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the decoupled infotypes (detached framework), SAP delivered 2 tables to maintain attributes for infotype fields. The SAP view (which should never be changed) is V_T588MFPROPS. The error you are receiving is because in this view, the field P0001-SACHP is marked as mandatory.

You will need to maintain the view V_T588MFPROPC which is the customer view to maintain attributes. In this table you can add your own entries and if the same infotype-field exist in the SAP view then the entry in the customer view takes precedence.

FYI.. this is not P&Fs specific. These tables are used by the detached framework so if you are using decoupled infotypes any place else, these tables will effect that application as well.

Derrick Banks

Banks & Company, LLC