cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Assignment Gp. Change in Sales Order At Item Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Due to Some Changes in Material Account Assignment Gps. , I want to Change A/C Assignment Gps. at Item Level in the Sales order it self . as there are so many pending sales orders with Old A/C assignment gp. I tried through MASS updation , but Item level A/C assignment field is not avialable . Pl. help to solve this matter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check in Sales Order at item level. There is the AccAssign.Grp.Mat. field at the end of Row. You can use this field for your MASS transaction.

Table Name : VBAP, Field Name : KTGRM

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pl. Go thr. my Qut. ? I alrady checked Mass with The given Filed . but IN Mass updation this filed is not available .

pl. check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I explain you the process that where the actual field is this.

First Go on T.Code MASS --> Select Object Type : BUS2032 ---> F8 (Execute) --> Select SD document: Business item data : Table Name :MASSSDPOSVBKD ---> F8 (Execute) -- > Choose Selection Field (Square Check Button at Footer) ---> Select AcctAssgGr Field from Pool to Selection criteria --> Select OK.

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks - But This is again for Customer A/C Gp. Only . And I want to Change Item Level A/C Gp .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

I will try my level best. I see that Acct. Assi. group is not there at item level but i also see that there is only one account grup at item level in sales order.

Whenever i am get it. i will give you reply.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Basis team will help you. I discuss with my friend he was same problem in past. He was meet his basiis team and they add this field into MASS.

What you could do is use SM30 and pull table MASSFLDLS here make changes to object BUS1006 (for business partner) table BUT000 and add the respective fields. This activity should help you to see the relevant fields show up on MASS tcode.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks A lot - Field is updated in MASS .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you received your answer then please close your question and formality related to SDN.

Regards,

Sandip