Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MI 7.1 Migration App

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi experts

I am migrating an application to version 7.1, I imported the definition of syncbo (https://media.sdn.sap.com/public/html/submitted_docs/MI/MDK_2.5/content/appdev/smartsync/example1_prerequisites/ymdk_inven.txt) in the Tx: SDOE_MIGRATION, has created the data object, the backendadapter and distribution model, correctly (green icon) also have chosen to activate the rule, which was successfully activated.

The problem is that there never records in the CDS, all objects are in green in the Tx: SDOE_WB, I have understood that when you synchronize it should call the BAPI "GETLIST" which load the CDS, but as I said this is not happens, I checked if the pending extracs and are also empty, any ideas?.

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you debug the BAPI Wrappers?

Regards,

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi, I could not debugging because these are not called by MI ,but I can call them by the Tx: se37 in R/3 system and return 15 rows.

regards

Edited by: asdasdasdasd1 on May 31, 2010 9:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you use External Break-points and the correct user for debug?

Regards,

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you using a Key Push or Instance Push? How do you do the Load?

DOE Triggered Schedule Job --> SDOE_BG_JOB_MONITOR???

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

"How do you do the Load? ", this million dollar question, when migrating the application, the backend adapter generated by the Tx: "SDOE_MIGRATION" is like "DOE_TRIGGERED, so I have understood that the Tx should use the" SDOE_LOAD "but as I said before this does not possible, then I can load or by Tx: SDOE_LOAD nor do I can push data as the backend adapter is not of type "BACKEND_TRIGGERED", how is that CDS is loaded when I use a data object type twoway?

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Execute SDOE_CLEANUP tcode.

Then, execute SDOE_LOAD again and check the data. If there's no data, check tcode ST05 or SU53.

Waiting for your comments,

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,I have understood I can not use the transaction SDOE_LOAD to load the CDs twoways data objects, and I've found when running a load or delta initial download only get the message: "There are no Active Data Objects for the selected SWCV "so I could check is not possible due to the following verification:

select mbo_name mbo_id from smmw_hdr into corresponding fields of table lt_mbos

WHERE swcv_name eq scv_guid and active eq 'X' and deleted eq 0

and direction ne babw_upload_only and mbo_type ne babw_2way_mbo and err_flag ne 'I'.

I have run the Tx: SU53 and all this good, I have all the permissions that may have an administrator, I have the SAP_ALL profile, and all the roles SAP_DOE_ *

Any idea of how CDS full of a data object type twoways?

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Experts believe that I have found my big problem, as I'm mixing the use of different types of data objects, I'm trying to use the type data objects twoways in OCA projects, and apparently this is not right way, my idea was Syncbos migrate data objects and they use them in OCA projects, keeping the data layer (which makes my migration) and perform the visualization layer in WDL, is this possible?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don´t know what is going on with our scenario, but i have migrated MAM from Mobile 7.0 to 7.1 and the Data Objects two way (old S01) and standard (old T01, U01 and T51) type are working with success.

We are facing some problems during the synchronization and performance, but the data are being downloaded into the MI Client.

I just followed the migration guide. Basically:

1 - Imported and activated the syncbos as data objects;

2 - Imported the application and data object model in NWDS;

3 - Deployed the application;

4 - Synchronized MI Client.

Regards,

Bruno

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

deployable application was your JSP or OCA (WDL-WebDynproLite)?

I'm trying to import SyncBos a JSP application, and then use them in an OCA application.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I deployed MAM, with JSP version. I just migrated the application to Mobile 7.1

I developed an OCA application, but using standard Data Objects. I don´t know if OCA has some incompatibility with Data Objects Two Way.

Regards,

Bruno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The records will be there when you do an intial load. Try transaction SDOE_LOAD. I guess data is not present since you are using standard data objects. Without initial load no data will be present in CDS.

Regards,

Saptak.

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,I have understood I can not use the transaction SDOE_LOAD to load the CDs twoways data objects, and I've found when running a load or delta initial download only get the message: "There are no Active Data Objects for the selected SWCV "so I could check is not possible due to the following verification:

select mbo_name mbo_id from smmw_hdr into corresponding fields of table lt_mbos

WHERE swcv_name eq scv_guid and active eq 'X' and deleted eq 0

and direction ne babw_upload_only and mbo_type ne babw_2way_mbo and err_flag ne 'I'.

Any idea of how CDS full of a data object type twoways?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked if your SWCV is operational? You can do it accessing DOE Administrator -> Your Device -> Distribution Model Software Component Version Tab, and have a look if your SWCV is checked.

I hope it can help you.

Regards,

Bruno

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is operational

regards