cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introscope Agent application not starting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our Solution Manger system component versions are EHP1 SP22 ST PI - 2008_1_700 1,ST-AP/I - 01L_CRM570 ,ST SER - 701_2008_2 6 LM SERVICE 701 SP6 0

We completed the installation of SMD agent 7.11 ,Wily Introscope 8.2.2 and deployed ISAGENTSMD801_01-10007435.SCA on Solution Manager EHP1 SP22 .

When trying to setup Intrscope agent in http://<Host name>:80<nn>/smd -->Managed system -->Introscope Agent

we got the below error -

"Cannot access object class loader for deployable object sap.com/tcwebadministratorwilyadmin"

" Failed to start application Introscope Agent "

Please help me to resove the above issue .

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue reolved after re deploying the java stack of solution manager with updated java version on unix box

guilherme_balbinot
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Srini,

It seems your agent is not deployed.

Please go to http://service.sap.com/diagnositcs -> media library -> Wily Introscope Setup Guide 8.0

You will find information on how to install and deploy the Introscope Agent in this document.

Best regads,

Guilherme Balbinot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guilherme Balbinot,

Thanks for the reply.

The installation of Wily Introscope is already completed and deployed ISAGENT*.SCA file on SOLUTION MANAGER system as well.

But when trying to setup Introscope agent in http://<Host name>:80<nn>/smd -->Managed system -->Introscope Agent

we got the below error.

I am not able to proceed further ....

Should i deploy ISAGENT*.SCA file on managed systems or Solution Manager or on both systems ????

Please help to solve the issue.

Thanks,

Srini K

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srini,

Installing the agent on solution manager is enough and no need to deploy on all the sytems, The diagnostics setup step will take care of this.

Kindly confirm the following:

1) Installed the Introscope agent on solution manager using SDM?.

2) Performed Initial and Basic configuration on solution manager by calling solman_setup.

3) Performed managed system setup by solution manger?. if not, Please use the guided procedure.

If you have already done the above steps, Please look into manual configuration steps for Configuring the Wily agents in Wily Introscope setup guide.

please feel free to revert for any issues.

Thanks,

Jagan

Edited by: jagadheeshan govindasamy on Jun 1, 2010 9:34 AM

Edited by: jagadheeshan govindasamy on Jun 1, 2010 9:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadheeshan,

Thanks for the reply.

I performed all the 3 steps.

So you are saying that as Automated Installation of the Introscope Agent is not working do Manual Installation of the Introscope Agent ???

Can I use ISAGENTSMD801_01-10007435.SCA agent for Wily Introscope 8.2.2 ?

I first tried the latest agent file ISAGENT02_0-10007435.SCA(had the same issue and not able to proceed futher ) ,as the naming convention is not having ISAGENTSMD*.SCA in it ,I tried 8.1 agent file but still the same issue .

Thanks,

Srini K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Please use ISAGENT02_0*.SCA for the SDM installation.

I told you that, The Automated Installation has got some issues on your system. Seems the Webdynpro tool handling this Interoscope agent configuration(Automated procedure) has got some issue(issue with SMD application-SMDIAG). But you still have got manual Configuration steps as mentioned on the setup guide for which you should use the ISAGENTSTD02_0.SAR.

The link to Introscope setup guide is already in the thread :). Please try the manual installation steps for your option.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I tried re deploy LMSERVICE 7.01 SP6 Patch 0 and i observed the below error in the log which is not allowing to satrt Introscope agent

Caught exception during application startup from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Error occurred while starting application sap.com/tc/webadministrator/wilyadmin and wait.

Reason: Clusterwide exception: server ID 912045150:com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide

exception: Failed to prepare application sap.com/tcwebadministratorwilyadmin for startup. Reason=

Clusterwide exception: Failed to start application sap.com/tcwebadministratorwilyadmin: The referenced application sap.

com/tcsmdmanagedsetup_ws cannot be started. Check the causing exception for details. Hint: Is the referenced application

deployed correctly on the server?

Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: managedsetup_ws_ManagedSetupWS/OperationResult (Unsupported major.minor version 49.0)

Our OS is SOLARIS 5.10 and Java home - JAVA_HOME=/usr/jdk/instances/j2sdk1.4.2_18.

Any Thoughts.......

Thanks,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Installation guide provided by SAP "Introscope Version 8 Installation Guide For SAP"

Automated Installation of the Introscope Agent via SMD

If it is not supported why SAP has included in Inst Guide.

are there any prerequisites for this?

Regards

Mazher